Demise of World Premier Healthcare System

Before the COVID-19 pandemic, Americans were the beneficiaries of one of the finest healthcare systems in the world. But when corporate hospital greed and government lust for power merged for self-serving purposes, 285 years of American individual liberty and all confidence in the world’s premier healthcare system was destroyed.

While some, like the frontline doctors, remained true to their oath and patients with preventative and early treatments using existing, effective, inexpensive, and safe treatments with therapeutics like Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Budesonide, Zinc, D3, Oxycline and aspirin most medical professionals refused to do anything for their patients except follow hospital administrative policies and questionable government edicts.


Unfortunately, far too many people who went, in good faith, to hospitals died unnecessarily. Because of corporate hospital greed, far more hospitalized patients died, and are continuing to die, in our hospitals because of HOSPITAL POLICY than because they had COVID-19.

It’s time to hold all doctors and hospitals who have failed, and are continuing to fail, treating COVID-19 patients with the frontline doctor therapeutics for prevention and early treatment accountable. This is the only way we are going to stop.


Hospitals, pharmacies, and doctors who have failed in their moral and social obligation” to do no harm” and deliver the best patient health care service to COVID-19 patients should be held accountable.

If you or a family member feel you have been wronged by a healthcare provider? If you are an employee, have you had your exemption request to a vaccine mandate denied?

Many individuals and their families have been harmed by bad actors throughout the era of COVID-19, and they may not know where to go for recourse. Some information is compiled below to help guide you or your family members to the appropriate government agencies.

While I hope that these resources will prove helpful, please note that filing a complaint with a government agency does not automatically guarantee that you will receive the desired solution to your problem.

If you would like to file a complaint against a physician or physician’s assistant regarding treatment you received for COVID-19 or for another reason, please see the information below:

Texas Medical Board
Webpage: Place a Complaint
Online Complaint Form
You may also download a complaint form to fill out and mail to:
Texas Medical Board
P.O. Box 2018
Austin, TX 78768-2018
Phone: Call 1-800-201-9353 to request a complaint form be mailed to you for you to fill out and mail back.
More information on the TMB enforcement process may be found here.

The TMB also investigates complaints regarding acupuncturists, surgical assistants, respiratory care practitioners, medical radiologic technologists, medical physicists, and perfusionists.

Many Texans and their families have had very negative experiences with healthcare facilities, such as hospitals and nursing homes, throughout COVID-19. If you would like to file a complaint against a health facility, please see the information below:

Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Webpage: How Do I Make a Complaint about an HHS Service Provider?
HHSC regulates many types of facilities in Texas. For a full list of facility types regulated by HHSC, as well as types of information you should include in your complaint, please carefully review the link above. To submit a complaint online, visit:
Texas Unified Licensure Information Portal (TULIP)
If you choose to mail or fax written complaint, send it to:
Texas Health and Human Services
Complaint and Incident Intake
Mail Code E249
PO Box 149030
Austin, TX 78714-9030
Fax for Long-term Care: 877-438-5827 or 512-438-2724
Fax for Health Care Regulation: 833-709-5735 or 512-206-3985
Phone: Call 800-458-9858 to make a complaint via phone regarding nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health, and other similar entities.
Call 888-973-0022 to make a complaint via phone regarding hospitals, clinics, and other similar entities.

I have heard from many individuals who are having a difficult time finding pharmacies which will fill their prescriptions for Ivermectin and other therapeutics prescribed for off-label use to treat COVID-19.

While pharmacists do legally have the discretion to fill or not to fill prescriptions, they should not refuse to transfer your prescription to another pharmacist who is willing to fill it. If you would like to file a complaint for this reason or something else regarding a pharmacy, pharmacist, or pharmacy technician, please see the information below:

Texas State Board of Pharmacy
Webpage: How to file a complaint and the complaint process
Online TSBP Complaint Report Form
You may also download a complaint form to be mailed to the address indicated on the form.
Phone: Call 1-800-821-3205 (option 1) or 512-305-8070 to request a complaint form be mailed to you for you to fill out and mail back.

If you would like to file a complaint against a nurse or nurse practitioner regarding treatment you received for COVID-19, or for another reason, please see the information below:

Texas Board of Nursing
Webpage: Discipline & Complains – How to File a Complaint
Online Complaint Form
Phone: Call 512-305-6838 or 800-821-3205 to request a complaint form be mailed to you for you to fill out, or you may write out your complaint on plain paper. The complaint may then be:

  • Emailed to [email protected]
  • Faxed to 512-305-6870
  • Mailed to Texas Board of Nursing, Enforcement, Suite 3-460, 333 Guadalupe St, Austin, Texas, 78701

If for some reason you are unable to complete a written complaint, or if you are a person with a disability and would like to file a complaint, call 512-305-7431.

If you have had a religious or other vaccine exemption request denied by your employer, you may wish to file a complaint at both the state and federal level using the information below:

Texas Workforce Commission
Webpage: How to Submit an Employment Discrimination Complaint
Employment Discrimination Complaint Form
In addition to the form above, you may also submit an employment discrimination complaint to TWC by:

  • Email at [email protected]
  • Mail at Texas Workforce Commission, Civil Rights Division, 101 E 15th St, Guadalupe CRD, Austin, TX 78778-0001
  • In person at 1215 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78701

U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
For federal employees: Overview of Federal Sector EEO Complaint Process
For all other employees: How to File a Charge of Employment Discrimination
Please investigate the information at the links above closely if you choose to file a complaint with the EEOC